- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework.
- Maintain existing codebases.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers.
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions.
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development Android or iOS.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Job Category: Flutter Developer