- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management.
- Code, test and operate node.js-based services.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem.
- In-depth knowledge of Node.js.
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude.
- Attention to details.